Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coupon clipping at it's finest!



I've become such a coupon shop-aholic that today I have to give a shout out to my Grocery Game Peeps (you know who you are!)

We've been back in action for a couple months now and my pantry is showing the signs of a good bulge forming. I will post my savings each week - GG'ers, add comments with your savings so we can all cheer ya!
Safeway: 36 items $56.28
Club card savings: $67.34
Coupons: $23.70
Total savings: 62% $91.04
This was a huge week for snacks/crackers and health and beauty like razors, deodorant, laundry supplies, medicines.

I am also in a nesting frenzy - no, I am not pregnant, I think the back to school bug has inspired me to clean out closets and cupboards and shelves in preparation for real live full day school! (yay, sob, yay, sniff). No longer am I whacked on the head with a bag of marshmallows when I open the baking cupboard!

BTW, Penzey's spices rock! www.Penzeys.com

No comments: