Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This is the week I have been waiting for





The boys are in their first week of (9am-1pm) summer camp this week. This is the week I have been waiting all summer for! A few hours of freedom a day for me and a few hours of mandatory out of the house time for them is welcome. We are skipping swim lessons for a couple days to make it to camp on time.

Not a whole lot else is happening. I forgot to post pics from the 4th night so I will add those on here. Over the past week we have just been playing with friends and being generally silly. Last night for example, Nate and Ian decided to see how many items of clothing they could put on on top of each other. Ian was the clear winner with 14 pairs of underwear stacked on top of each other. It was HYSTERICAL! I should have taken a pic!





No comments: