Sunday, June 27, 2010

And now, a word from Nate

I am going to steal the idea from Shannon (thanks sis) and publish some of the stories that Nate came up with this year as I am sitting here going through mounds of school work that came home last week.

They made a writing book, sprial bound, and this is a sampling - spelling errors not corrected.

On Friday I went to Idiho to see my Grandma and my cosins. My trip ended on Monday. I stayed in a hotel for three days. I went swimming with my cosins. My hotel name was Haladay express. My cosins hotel name was Red lion. It was fun. We had so much fun. There was funny at evry corner.

I like Mario super bros. for wii. I am on wold eight its four players. the charecters are Mario, Toad, Toad, Liuege. There are eight worlds.

I made a flower at school. We all day three peices of paper. And tishyou paper and I got blue. We all got little peices of green paper. we all got big pices of green paper then we put all the pices together.

I like sharks they are cool. They live in the water. They are very dangeris and scary. They are anamals. They live very deep down.

I like Ester becuase it is the day that Jesus came to heven. The Ester bunny comes. When he comes he brings candy and treats. I got a paper airplane set from the Ester bunny. It is very cool.

No comments: