Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ian's post: O Christmas Tree, I love you!

This one is just my size, but a little too small this year
We're getting warmer, this one is better. Let's tag it for next year.

Hide and seek trees


I found the perfect one and I can't wait to cut it down!

I gotta catch those guys who are carrying my tree!

*****

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree
You are the tree most loved!
How often you give us delight
In brightly shining Christmas light!
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
You are the tree most loved!
*****

I don't know what it is about this year, but Ian was particularly invested in finding the perfect tree. It must have been the car nap on the way out to our new favoite tree farm CW Baggenstos, but he was a real ham running thru the hills looking for the perfect tree...and finding a few future opportuniites on the way.


No comments: