Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Second kid, First Day

Big boy, first day
Got my yellow tote bag from Mrs. Renn
Ella and spaceships to the rescue!
Ian started at Prince of Peace Preschool today! 3 year olds go 2 days a week for 2.5 hours at a time - that gives me just about 4.5 hours of kid-free time a week. Woo hoo! Despite a little drama at home before we left, Ian did fine, considering he cried at drop off all 9 months of school last year. Our saving grace is his friend Ella from school last year - they coincidentally ended up in class together this year and she is a Godsend! When Ella showed up today Ian said "Mom, if you ask Ella to play spaceships with me then I will stop crying." I did and he did (see pic)!
During special treat celebration lunch (Burger King, his choice) I asked Ian his top 5 things about his first day of school, here is what he said:

1. Playing space ships
2. Reading a story
3. Going to the gym
4. Snack time
5. Lining up and lining up and lining up and lining up




No comments: