Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Got Box Tops?


Recently yet another way to support Nate's school was brought to my attention. Box Tops for Education.

The Box Tops for Education program began in 1996 and has since helped schools nationwide earn more than $250 million. Each school can earn up to $60,000 annually ($20,000 for each program) by participating in the three programs, which include: Box Tops Marketplace, Box Tops Clipping, and Box Tops Reading Room.

I've only recently started paying attention to my boxes and cans to see if they have boxtops. Why don't you too? Throwing away a box top is like trashing a dime. Last year Holy Trinity raised $684. Not great, but not bad for a tiny school of around 250.

Take a moment and snip them out, won't you please? I'll send ya a stamp if you send them my way.


No comments: