Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!





Ah, the perks of being gainfully employed again. Hi everybody! Is anyone ever out there anymore? Three weeks ago I went back to work. The blog, and the laundry have suffered. I am doing great and having fun. They boys are adjusted and being Dave is Super Dad and Mr. Mom all at the same time.
One of the perks of being employed by a great big company is being 'in the know' when I might otherwise have been oblivious. Last week an email came thru the ol' inbox about a Meet and Greet with Blazer Rudy Fernandez. Nate, do you want to go? DUH MOM! OF COURSE I DO!
We invited a couple buddies and headed to the new Cascade Station VZW store to wait in line. You wouldn't believe it but it was gusting, hailing and pouring rain here all mornig but by the time we arrive, gorgeous and sunny. We waited about and hour and a half-my fault. We were super early but got in about 15th in line. And, the boys got all kinds of cool give-aways.
Rudy was very quiet and so were the boys. I am not sure anyone even spoke. I got a couple shots off in the mere 30 seconds we were there but it was again, totally worth it. We finished off the after noon with fries and shakes at the neighboring Red Robin.

Thanks Rudy!

No comments: